05 Aug What Makes Dockside Pediatric Doctors Different?
Posted at 22:26h in Direct Primary Care, Membership Medicine 0 Comments
It truly is simple. Our intentional focus every day is to offer your family a health care experience exactly like we want for our families. We will provide our members convenient access to dedicated doctors who are committed to providing exceptional care for your child’s health.
By partnering with member families, Dockside pediatric doctors in Wilmington provide extensive and comprehensive pediatric medical care at a low monthly fee, using the DPC model.
You have direct access:
- Your pediatrician answers your call, responds to your questions, and even will see you after hours
- Appointments are scheduled in real time, that day or the following
- The convenience of seeing your child’s doctor when “your” schedule allows, not when you can be “worked in”
You also receive:
- Extended visits that provide thorough and unhurried examination and answers to your questions
- Home visits… especially important for new moms and babies
- Coordination of your child’s care within the medical system
- Continuum of care… your pediatrician, familiar with you and your child
- Medications dispensed from our office, at cost… saving you the time and expense of a trip to the pharmacy
Join today and experience the difference of Wilmington’s healthy new wave of personalized pediatrics.